LightMuzik: A brief hello


The Space for Muzik

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A brief hello

It's been a couple of years since I last posted anything to this blog and I'm sure the people who came here for the music...and hopefully the reviews that were tied with them are gone. It was alot of fun and alot of work to keep this blog up, so now I can completely scrap that and start a new blog. It will still be based on music of course, but I would like to focus on songwriters and indie performers, as well as hopefully showcasing the music that I, myself have wriiten and recorded. So, if you have written and recorded anything, and you would like to have it showcased here, send me an email and we'll get it done. Thanks to all that made lightmuzik such a success the first time around. Cheers!

Site Counters